Insurance Advice and Tips
- When reviewing your insurance. Ask Questions about what state minimum liability and UM/UIM Insurance covers.
- When Driving use good practice such as using blinkers when switching lanes, no crossing lanes over bridges, and being aware of other drivers around you.
- Avoid Texting and Driving
- Young Drivers and Experienced Drivers should look into which Defensive Driving courses give the biggest discounts on their auto insurance, and how long the discount lasts.
- If you have questions on adding a young driver to your insurance. Call and ask your agent the best way to handle!
- If an emergency claim happens call your insurance carrier for directions on what to do. If it is a questionable claim, call your agent on if it is effective to file through insurance.
- Keep you insurance Carrier updated with renovations to your HVAC/Wiring/Plumbing systems and your roof for potential savings for lowering homes risk of claims.
- A Whole House Leak Detection System can help prevent Huge Claims involving water or leaks in large or secondary Properties.
- The Risk of a Home can vary based on the Property Protection class which is set by the Fire Department.
- When adding new products and services, know to let your agent know so that you can cover those additional liability and income streams
- When adding new employees make sure to check what additional coverage and protection is needed by contacting your PrimeWorld Agent.
- Preparing for a Business Start and the Sale of a Business operation require planning and execution. Contact us at PrimeWorld for help.
Review needs here
- Health is a Huge Factor in a person and their families. Make sure you know the Minimum and Maximum options of coverage available to make the best Health plan for you.
- Health insurance has many different forms from Doctor visits only to Dental and even Critical illness only coverage. Check which items you or your family are covered for.
- Make sure to Contact us or Your Medicare.gov contact for information on signing up during Your Open Enrollment or AEP.
- Medicare and options involving Medicare: Medicare Supplment, Medicare Advantage, Part D, Senior Products
- Make sure to prepare at least 3 months before your 65th Birthday for Medicare Signup. for More information go to https://www.medicare.gov/
Ask about other Helpful Advice:
- Young Drivers
- Tickets and Accidents on record
- Credit Factors
- Property Purchase and Insurance
- Factors in a Home (PPC, Age, etc)