Insurance Carrier Support Contacts
|PrimeWorld Inusurance Customer Support
# (855) 357-7463
Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance Carriers
ACCC (888) 823-0888
American Modern (800) 543-2644
AutoOwners (517) 323-1200
Aegis (800) 233-2160
Bristol West (888) 888-0080
BTIS (Business) (877) 649-6682
Dairyland (800) 334-0090
Evanston (800) 362-7535
Gainsco (866) 424- 6726
Hartford (860) 547-5000
Infinity (800) 782-1020
Mexipass (800) 639-4727
National Lloyds (800) 749-6419
Progressive (877) 776-2436
Progressive Commercial (877) 776-2436
Safeco (877) 566-6001
Travelers (800) 842- 5075
Life, Health, Senior Medicare Product Carriers
Obamacare on and off-exchange
ACA (800) 318-2596
Healthsherpa (855) 772-2663
Under 65 STM and Indemnity
Oxford Life #866) 641-9999
Manhatten Life (800) 669-9030
Illinois Mutual (800) 437-7355
New Era Life (888) 748-3031
STM, Under 65, and Group
NGIC-Individual (888) 376-3300
NGIC- GROUP (888) 781-0585
Senior and Under 65 Products
Aetna (800) 872-3862
Ambetter (877) 687-1180
BlueShield of CA (800) 393-6130
BCBS (888) 630-2583
BrightHealth (855) 827-4448
Cigna (800) 997-1654
Great American Life (800) 854-3649
Humana (844) 330-7799
Kaiser (404) 365-0966
Molina Healthcare (855) 322-4082
Transamerica (800) 797-2643
United Health Care (800) 474-4467
Insurance Advice and Tips
- When reviewing your insurance. Ask Questions about what state minimum liability and UM/UIM Insurance covers.
- When Driving use good practice such as using blinkers when switching lanes, no crossing lanes over bridges, and being aware of other drivers around you.
- Avoid Texting and Driving
- Young Drivers and Experienced Drivers should look into which Defensive Driving courses give the biggest discounts on their auto insurance, and how long the discount lasts.
- If you have questions on adding a young driver to your insurance. Call and ask your agent the best way to handle!
- If an emergency claim happens call your insurance carrier for directions on what to do. If it is a questionable claim, call your agent on if it is effective to file through insurance.
- Keep you insurance Carrier updated with renovations to your HVAC/Wiring/Plumbing systems and your roof for potential savings for lowering homes risk of claims.
- A Whole House Leak Detection System can help prevent Huge Claims involving water or leaks in large or secondary Properties.
- The Risk of a Home can vary based on the Property Protection class which is set by the Fire Department.
- When adding new products and services, know to let your agent know so that you can cover those additional liability and income streams
- When adding new employees make sure to check what additional coverage and protection is needed by contacting your PrimeWorld Agent.
- Preparing for a Business Start and the Sale of a Business operation require planning and execution. Contact us at PrimeWorld for help.
| Life Insurance
Review needs here
- Health is a Huge Factor in a person and their families. Make sure you know the Minimum and Maximum options of coverage available to make the best Health plan for you.
- Health insurance has many different forms from Doctor visits only to Dental and even Critical illness only coverage. Check which items you or your family are covered for.
- Make sure to Contact us or Your Medicare.gov contact for information on signing up during Your Open Enrollment or AEP.
- Medicare and options involving Medicare: Medicare Supplment, Medicare Advantage, Part D, Senior Products
- Make sure to prepare at least 3 months before your 65th Birthday for Medicare Signup. for More information go to https://www.medicare.gov/
Ask about other Helpful Advice:
- Young Drivers
- Tickets and Accidents on record
- Credit Factors
- Property Purchase and Insurance
- Factors in a Home (PPC, Age, etc)
PrimeWorld Insurance -Personal Lines Claim Information
When filing a Claim
***If it is an Emergency Always contact the appropriate authorities and your insurance Carrier for directions on what to do.
If you are not sure if the claim needs to be handled with insurance contact your PrimeWorld Insurance Agent.
Who to Contact?
Contact Your Insurance Carrier Claim or Service Number located on Your Insurance Card or their Online Website.
What do you need?
- Have Your name and Policy information available (From ID Card, Website/App Login, Other)
- Have paperwork prepared (Police report pending, pictures/details of incident)
- Questions on what to do at the current moment?
**Most Insurance Carriers have member benefits such as discounts on rental vehicles, connections to property repair services, etc)
Filling a Health/Ancillary Insurance Claim
Whether you are filing a Health, Group, or Dental/Vision claim, there are three basic steps to filing a claim.
1. Report the Claim to Your Insurance Carrier found on your policy documents and/or ID Cards. This is when you officially "make a claim."
2. Your insurance company's Claims Department evaluates Your claim made and tells you the claim is being filed with the amount the insurance company will pay toward your benefit.
3. Your insurance company will either... send you a check in the mail, deposit the money into your bank account, or send your claimed benefit to your Health, Dental, Vision Provider where you Filed your claim.
| How our Office is Involved in Claims:
The way the Insurance Industry works with Claims is to have a Corporate Department dedicated to Helping You with Your claims. Only involving us, and other insurance offices by improving communication with our Clients, and having our office as a resource for expediting communication requests directly to the Insurance Carriers.